Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Golden fish


Colors feed me. They tell me about the taste, which I soon begin to feel. I they wake me up.

Finally the world is colorful. Grayness is covered with flowers. I stare out the window and see the colors in the midst of passing streets. I save them for later.



The purchasing of this fish has gone very quickly. They were to be steak. Red meat. And Bloody.

But I did not make it to the meat section, because I spotted this golden trout. 

Beautiful - I thought. Can it fulfill my three wishes? I could not resist it.
Although it did  not fulfill all my wishes (as I still do not have a home in  birch grove and a few others), it was well worth it for now. Pale meat - similar to salmon pink, but very delicate, yet distinct in flavor.


Golden Trout in herbs

2 cleaned fish
sprigs of fresh thyme
sprigs of fresh rosemary
2 cloves of garlic
lemon
salt and pepper
Stuff fish with herbs and garlic,  sprinkle the fish to leave on top. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with lemon.Place fish on a greased baking sheet with olive oil. Bake for  about 30 minutes at 180 degrees. I served it with red boiled potatoes and salad with carrot and cucumber.




No comments:

Post a Comment