Thursday, May 24, 2012

And you called me a meadow ..


. Run barefoot through the grass, and the dew.

  Squint your eyes at the sky.

  Placing my ear to the ground.

Listen. It's the symphony of grass.

  Hold your breath in awe.
  The Intoxicating scent drives me mad.
 The bottom.
  I want to go there.
Come with me.




There is nothing like a day off in the middle of the week. Sunny day. In the town's park  I spread my blanket on the grass and I take my time. I count the clouds and birds.
Today's proposal is a light lunch, for which preparation does not take much time to not interrupt  sweet idleness.

Chicken curry in a sauce of leeks with couscous



4 chicken thighs

2 leeks
1 onion
1 clove of garlic
1 teaspoon curry powder
3 teaspoons of corn starch (or flour) to thicken the sauce.
salt
1 cup vegetable broth.
handful of dill
Legs washed, peeled and put into the pot. Pour broth, add the curry. Cook for about half an hour until the meat is tender, then remove from broth and set aside. At the same time on a spoon of oil, fry chopped onions, garlic, and leek. Add all  to the broth hand simmer for about 10 minutes. Season with salt. You can thicken the sauce by adding corn starch. At the end, insert previously cooked meat and add dill. Steamed couscous served with meat.




No comments:

Post a Comment