Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cupcakes sand, gently lemon ... for the call of spring









I love
 muffins, mixed, pounded, and homemade. Just in time for Easter, and with me feeling refreshed, I started to bake! With Mom's Recipe:


Sand Muffins - lightly lemon



3/4 glass of patato starch flour
1 1/2 glass of plain flour
150 g Butter
2 eggs
1 teaspoon baking powder
Half a glass of sugar (optional)
Lemon essence, lemon peel


Whip egg whites and set aside. Butter should be placed with sugar until light and fluff :), add the yolks and mix. Add flour, baking powder, essences and lemon peel, and finally connect to the dough gently with whites. Put it into molds, I was baking with  silicone ones, so I did not have to lubricate  them before baking.  The oven temperature should be set to 350 degrees. 






No comments:

Post a Comment