Saturday, May 26, 2012

With the bitterness of red wine, I'm warmed up with memories

Still raining. There is no sky above the earth. Through the window, it looks like a wet street. I feel like its fall in me, even though its May. There are times when I play  the old records, I open my suitcase full of photographs and pages torn from books. I open a bottle of wine and a door to the past.


***
wrapped in fog
humbly accept the autumn
I think of love
in the alley of your shadow
With bitterness of red wine warmed up with memories


reconciled with the time that has to go
11.2000.




Balsamic white mushrooms



1/2 pounds small white mushrooms
3 cloves of garlic
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
4 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper
4 tbls. white wine
Wash mushrooms. Heat the oil in a pan, add the  minced garlic. Fry for a minute. Add the mushrooms, balsamic vinegar, sugar, and wine. Cook for 3 minutes


Tart with pecan nuts.



  Pecan tart is one of my favorites.
  It's sweet and wonderfully nutty.

cake
120 g of butter
1/4 cup sugar
1 egg
pinch of salt
1 1/4 cup flour
Knead all ingredients quickly. Put the dough in the fridge for half an hour. It's best to use a plaque with removable bottom.

Filling

1/2 cup maple syrup

3 eggs
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup corn syrup
60 g of butter
pinch of salt
2 cups pecan nuts
1/4 cup brandy
Butter dissolve. Eggs and sugar in a bowl. Add maple syrup
and corn, melted butter, and brandy. Nuts should roast a few minutes in the pan then, spread the batter. On the whole tart, pour prepared sauce. Bake 40 minutes at 180 degrees.



No comments:

Post a Comment